Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 1: Olivenol

Have been start consuming Olivenol for the past four days (with the wrong dosage in the first 3 days). I kinda like the taste of Olivenol. Actually can drink the whole bottle straight away but can't. My skin condition at my both arms stabilise without much flakes for the past few days. However, my back is still remain the same.

On my alternate medication (i.e. homeopathy which i've started b4 consuming Olivenol), i've been stopping since last week. Will be seeing the doctor end of this week. I'm seeing homeopathy for other reason as well i.e. sinus and improving my immune system. It really work since i do not have any sore throat since taking homeopathy medication.

Not so busy with my work for the past 3 days. Tried to avoid meetings to reduce my work pressure, after all the advice from doctors and dermatologist.

1 comment:

  1. BTW, OLIVENOL livin has been proven to be effective on SINUS to improve your immune system (fight off infections, H1N1 and recover faster from illness..)

    Read more here:
    http://www.olivenol-livin.com.my/blog/tag/immune-system/

    ReplyDelete