Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reading other blogs

I've been reading other blogs on people with psoriasis. Found one very different thing on myself is "FOOD":
  • I can't really control my food. As advised by many people, i should avoid meats (esp. pork and chicken as i was told these animals were injected with chemicals), and "yellow noodle". I've tried to avoid these foods.
  • I can't take fresh vege esp. in the morning. I've to drink coffee every morning "ADDICTED" ...

Anyway, will be going for "dim-sum" for lunch today .... MEAT again !!!

5 comments:

  1. Question for discussion:

    You not willing to trade your meat diet even if you can be totally free from psoriasis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was on vegetarian for 3 months during my ayurvedic treatment. My condition did not improve but has lost lot's of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've kinda avoided a lot of shellfish... especially crabs... after i eat them, the flakes seem to flare up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've tried avoiding seafood and meats for a year but it doesn't help. in my case, alcohol and sleep makes a lot of difference (e.g. flakes and itchiness will come immediately).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have also heard that keeping away from too much of the meats helps...so make a good and sustainable combination of the veggies and the meats.Electronic Medical Records

    ReplyDelete